Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Saucony Offering a "Head-To-Toe Brand Experience"

Saucony announced today the launching of a new apparel line to complement it's running shoe line. Richie Woodworth, president of Saucony, said that his company is seeking to provide, "a head-to-toe brand experience for our consumers." What in the heck is a head-to-toe brand experience? How does it feel to have one? As it stands now I kind of have a neutral to slightly-positive or slightly-negative feeling while I'm putting on my workout clothes. It all depends on how my joints feel that day. Will all that change by having a head-to-toe brand experience from Saucony?

Gosh, I wonder if I'll have feelings of nausea, or if I'll feel flushed, lightheaded or something along those lines. Look at the folks in the photo. Are they having an experience? I don't know if I'm ready for all that. Besides, I feel kind of guilty paying money to have an experience. Isn't that illegal in some states? I know! Maybe if Mr. Woodworth sent me a couple of head-to-toe running outfit at no charge....

If you've ever had a head-to-toe brand experience please comment on this post. I'd be interested in knowing how it worked out for you.

Finish Line Pundit Archives