Friday, June 8, 2007

Track & Field News Feeds

If you haven't had a chance to check out the news feeds on this site (the links are all at the top-left of this page in the Menu section) then let me tell you what they're all about. Thanks to that wonderful technological innovation – RSS feeds – and a nifty little javascript I found over on RSS-to-Javascript.com I am able to offer you continuously-updated news feeds from a variety of track and field sources from around the interweb, 24/7. I've played around with feeds from various sources, including Google, Yahoo!, AOL, ESPN, etc., but the best ones I've found are the ones from IAAF, USATF, European Athletics and BBC News websites. All the news that can be found on those websites can now be conveniently found on a single website, that's right, Finish Line Pundit:


IAAF News | USATF News | BBC News | European Athletics News


Enjoy! And don't forget to bookmark FLP (press Ctrl+D on your keyboard) so you can come back often. These news feeds are updated automatically and continuously, so there's always fresh news content to be found. Oh, and to all of you new readers, thanks for visiting my site! I'm glad you decided to stop by.

Finish Line Pundit Archives